All About Me

Welcome to my blog. I am a grey haired grandmother who said I would never have my own blog. I am still at the stage of asking my daughter for step by step instructions on how to do nearly everything. However, surprise, surprise, I am enjoying entering the challenges, so far anyway and researching what I am going to create each week. If I can inspire someone else, that would be a terrific bonus for me, so please take the time to leave a comment whenever time permits.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Grandson's 18th Birthday Card

Here is the card I made for my grandsons 18th birthday, Daniel. Big thanks to Bronwyn Eastley for lending me the motorbike stamp - Daniel is a big motorbiker fan!

I am entering it into this weeks Just Add Ink challenge, and hope it will pass as I did not have any Baja Breeze cardstock.

Thanks for coming to look!
Jeane

5 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This certainly qualifies for a 'blokey' card! Love the sponging and distressing!

Rachel Moore said...

Love your card. it turned out really well

Unknown said...

your card is terrific, and I just love that stamp, perfect for an 18 year old.

Danielle Daws said...

This is fabulous! I love all the different elements you've got going!

Mae Collins said...

This card is fabulous, definitealy suits an 18 yo guy!